Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2016

What is in the stars for 2016?

This year if I feel as though I'm running around in circles, I'm going to stop and remind myself how sparkly my life is. I will find a gem in everyday to be grateful for. There will be star moments to treasure, festivities to celebrate and seeds of joy to gather and sow. Yes, there will be times of dark and shade to cope with, that's life. My wish is to be able to adjust the shading so life becomes lighter and brighter at dullish times.

No doubt there will be days suited for plain beads, days for snazzy beads, days for shiny gems, there will be dark nights and sparkly starry nights!

May your year be light and bright and wear your beads with style and a smile.


Size: A4


For you to copy and colour!

7 comments:

  1. Wow ...Michele, this is Gorgeous.
    All the beautiful details so delicate and in balance.
    I love it !
    I hope 2016 will be a wonderful year for you and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! So light and airy and free. Thank you for sharing an additional, uncolored copy for us, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find myself coming back to this one again and again... It is absolutely beautiful! <3 I wish you and your loved ones a very happy, creative and love filled 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I wish you a very happy new year dear Michele! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. This is so beautiful. Happy New Year and thank you for sending your lovely book. It arrived in time for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Michele - and thanks again for your generosity in passing on a blank for us. All blessings for 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful drawing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete